Over the past few months, I've been very intentional about the words that I speak over my life, and it has been amazing! I made the decision to look in the mirror everyday and assure myself that I am an amazing woman of value. It doesn't matter who affirms me on the outside, but what matters is what I truly believe in my heart about me. Who you think you are is exactly who you will become. If you're constantly focusing on and telling yourself negative things about you, then you are the bad company corrupting your own character. This is exactly what satan wants. He wants you to waddle in depression and limit yourself because he knows even when we don't who God has made us to be. God knit you together in your mother's womb exactly how He wanted you. You're perfect and precious in His sight. He said you are beautiful and wonderfully made. And not only that, but if you're concerned because your life doesn't look how you want it to, His word also says to call things which are not as though they were, and you will see them. Even if your life doesn't look how you want it to today, speak it, believe it and live as if it already were. It's LIFE CHANGING!
How to Take the Confidence Journey With Me:
1. Develop a list of 5 things that you want for yourself and repeat them everyday using the words "I Am". For example: I am Valuable, I am Worthy. I am an influential leader.
2. Live your life as if you already have your heart's desires, and believe it until you see it.
3. Don't allow yourself to think or speak negatively about yourself. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones immediately.
4. Surround yourself with positive people, and remove yourself from those who constantly remind you of the negative things you're trying to forget and overcome.
5. Make steps to becoming the person you want to be.
6. Wrap yourself up in the word of God, and allow Him to speak to you daily about who you are and what He has for you.
7. LOVE YOU!!!!!!